Proudly Presents Another
Great Canadian Rockies Pilgrimage
April 17or18 to 24 or 25, 2020
(The Spring School Vacation Week)
(The Spring School Vacation Week)
Our Playground In
Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada
ABOUT MT NORQUAY
Since its opening in 1926, Mt. Norquay Ski Resort continues to be the locals’ gem. Famous for being the training ground of Olympic and World Cup athletes, and with excellent beginner terrain, everyone will love this small, family-friendly resort.
Just minutes from the Town of Banff, Mt. Norquay offers the only night skiing in Banff-Lake Louise, including a fully lit terrain park, and expert snowmaking on 85% of the terrain. Family-friendly Mt. Norquay offers outstanding conditions for beginner, intermediate and advanced skiers and riders. This is the best-kept secret in the Canadian Rockies!
Please note that Norquay is just outside the Village of Banff. Also the elevation of
Norquay is much lower than both Lake Louise and Sunshine. Historically Norquay will
close during our week in Banff. It is highly recommended if Norquay is open on our arrival that you try Norquay on your first day. Norquay is the smallest of the three resort, however, it will give you a full day of fun in the powder.
This is a paragraph. Double-click the text box and begin editing. Use the text editor to customize your text. It's that easy!
Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise and Mt Norquay
The ski towns of Banff and Lake Louise are home to the distinctive mountain resorts of Mt. Norquay, The Lake Louise Ski Resort and Sunshine Village.
The three resorts boast nearly 8,000 acres of skiing, 2 gondolas, 26 chairlifts and 30 feet of feather-light, dry Canadian Rockies powder annually.
Explore variety, history and views beyond compare all with one lift ticket.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the area is known for its exceptional natural beauty, rare wildlife and abundant land-forms.
Discover the makings of a fairytale, with castles, châteaux and hamlets nestled amongst the storied peaks of Canada’s first National Park. And venture into a majestic, unspoiled wilderness where carved trails, chutes, bowls and long, rolling runs elevate skiing and riding to a dream-like experience.
Banff Sunshine – Ski the Heart of the Canadian Rockies
Banff Sunshine sits high on the Continental Divide in the heart of Banff National Park just 15 minutes’ drive from the cozy mountain town of Banff. Three sprawling mountains provide breathtaking site lines, uninterrupted by any signs of civilization beyond the resort’s leasehold.
Sunshine’s seven-month season stretches from early November until late May – the longest non-glacial ski season in Canada. Sunshine can receive up to nine metres (30 feet) of snow in a season and the Village’s altitude of 7,200 feet ensures the snow stays light and dry.
The world-renowned resort features more than 3,300 acres of skiable terrain, ranging from gentle beginner runs all the way up to extreme big mountain runs. Sunshine’s very own Delirium Dive has been named one of the 10 top off-piste destinations in the world.
About the Lake Louise Ski Resort
Lake Louise Ski resort is known for it’s spectacular scenery and versatile terrain. With over 4,200 acres spread across four mountain faces, Lake Louise is also one of the largest ski resorts in North America.
Just minutes from the village of Lake Louise, the ski area’s exceptional layout allows families and groups of all abilities to ski together with beginner, intermediate and expert runs from every chair. Lake Louise is known for its variety of terrain from gentle slopes and long cruising runs, to glades, chutes and some of the Canadian Rockies most exciting and wide open bowls.
As well as receiving the #1 Ski Resort in Canada at the prestigious 2017 World Ski Awards, Lake Louise has also been named one of the top three freestyle resorts in the world.
When visiting Lake Louise Ski Resort, be sure to take your camera! The spectacular views of mountains, glaciers, lakes and forests are truly unique and befitting of Canada’s first National Park.
Lift Ticket SkiBig3
• Interchangeable at Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise Ski Resort and Mt Norquay
• lncludes specified use of Ski Shuttle
• lncludes free night skiing at Mt. Norquay when operational
3 or 5 Day $270
4 or 6 Day $360
5 of 7 Day $450
6 of 8 Day $540
SENIOR (65+) & TEEN (13-17)
3 of 5 Day $205
4 of 6 Day $275
5 of 7 Day $340
6 of 8 Day $410
3 of 5 Day $115
4 of 6 Day $150
5 of 7 Day $185
6 of 8 Day $220
CHILD (5 & under) FREE
For the 2019/20 ski season -SkiBig3 is pleased to offer the Club the fallowing fantastic value adds:
Banff Upper Hot Springs
• ONE complimentary Banff upper Hot springs Pass for every person who purchases in advance a 3+ dav skiBiq3 lift ticket.
• Available for adults, seniors, youths & children when purchasing a 3+ dav Paid lift ticket.
• Banff upper Hot springs voucher will be delivered with lift tickets to the hotel
• One (1) Banff upper Hot springs pass per person / per stay on any 3+ dav skiBiq3 lift tickets purchased,
• Banff upper Hot springs voucher good for a one-time use.
• Offer available only for pre-purchased tickets via Club -not available for purchase in resort.
• ONE complimentary Whyte Museum pass for every person who purchases a 3+ dav skiBig3 lift ticket.
• The whyte Museum of the canadian Rockies collects, preserves, and exhibits materials related to the cultural heritage of the Rocky Mountains of Canada.
• Available for adults, seniors, youths & children when purchasing a 3+ day paid skiBiq3 lift ticket
• Whyte vouchers will be delivered with lift tickets to the hotel
• One (1) Whyte Museum pass per paid person / per stay on any 3+ dav skiBids lift tickets purchased.
• Whyte Museum voucher good for a one-time use.
• Offer available only for pre-purchased tickets via the Club, not available for purchase in resort.